Friday, August 31, 2007

Not to worry.......We did find the cards.

So my husband watched the videos of Henry last night. I expected him to be really proud of my new found technological prowess. Our conversation went a little like this...

(after watching video #1)
He says: What did Jordan need? Why didn't you help Jordan?

I say: I did help him... he was fine, I knew what he needed!"

(after watching video #2)
He says: Where were the cards? Did you help her find the cards?

I say: What about the cute baby on the video? Did you see the cute baby?

So apparently the background noise was more distracting than I thought, so, if anyone else was concerned... yes, I did help Jordan. Poor guy had been on the couch all morning not feeling well and was distressed by my temporary absence. You know how it is... kids need you most when you are in the middle of something else, on the phone, or in the bathroom. (my kids like to lay on the floor outside the bathroom door, sticking thier fingers under the door and whimpering like a pack of lost puppies.) Rest assured that Jordan is ok...

As for Lucy and her desperate card searching... we found them. They were Uno cards... we even played a game right then and there. So there you have it, just in case you also were worried about the welfare of my children.