I've been wondering when it would show up. Henry has been such a good baby... sleeping all night from about 8 weeks on, taking two, three, even four hour naps twice a day, never fussing, always smiling (when he's not sleeping - sleeping seems to be his favorite activity), I just figured there had to be a catch. There is. See, Henry is a perfect baby, as long as I am always present. I tried to leave him with his Daddy last night so I could go to a meeting at church. He was fine until it was bedtime. I'd left him with a bottle. He would have nothing of it. My plan was to go to the grocery store after the meeting... if I don't go late at night, then I go with all four of my children during the day (an experience akin to plucking the hairs out of my arm one by one... prompting others to say, "why on earth would you do that?") So anyway, my plan was to go the store... but as I was leaving the church, my husband called and said that Henry apparently wasn't happy without his evening dose of Tylenol PM (that would be me), wouldn't sleep, wouldn't eat, wouldn't settle down at all, and I needed to come home quick. Big sigh. I did come home, and that little stinker nursed blissfully for thirty minutes and went straight to sleep.
I fear I will never be able to leave the little booger with anybody! No dates, no nights away, ever. I guess that is the price I pay for having such an easy baby when I'm with him... I have to always be with him! It's a good thing I like him so much.