Yesterday, because it was such a beautiful hike when he went with Jordan a few days before, Josh decided to take the afternoon off and go hiking with me up to the same mountainous view that I wrote about here. When Jordan and Josh went, it was snowy, but not slippery. Just crunchy and wintry and wonderful. Ha!! It warmed up a little bit in subsequent days and the wonderful crunchy snow turned in to wonderful, slippery ice. Have you ever climbed an icy, slippery mountain? Needless to say, I did not take any pictures of our hike. They all would have been of me, on my butt. It was the most treacherous five miles I have ever walked. I guess in the end, the view WAS beautiful... 360 degrees of breathtaking blue mountains the exact hue of the bruises that now speckle and dot my rump. What crazy fools go hiking in January, anyway?