Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and bought a watermelon. A watermelon... in January. They were small, little personal sized watermelons. So I bought two. Can I just tell you how happy this makes me? Watermelon in January! There is no better way to brighten your day. I am convinced of it. And they weren't even that expensive. I plan to go back several times before the table of watermelons is gone from my grocery store. Perhaps I will be able to eat enough to make it until July when Watermelons are again in season and become a permanent part of my daily diet.
And now for a totally unrelated subject... go and read this article on the Glenn Beck website about how the media is handling the success of Mitt Romney in his presidential bid. Glenn's theory is that the media's criteria for determining whether or not a state primary is important is whether or not it was won by Mitt Romney. If Romney won, it isn't important. The evidence is very interesting. Hard not to see the bias!
Read the Article Here
And for my last and final totally unrelated subject, Clay Aiken was on The View this morning, promoting his most recent gig on Broadway, the role of Sir Robin in Monty Python's Spamalot. If I lived in New York... I would go. If you do live in New York, and you have a taste for the ridiculousness of Monty Python humor, or you just really love Clay Aiken... you should go.... and then tell me about it. You can watch the video of his interview on youtube, by clicking here.