I'm totally bummed at my kids. They are normally so hilarious and entertaining, but here recently? Nothing. Don't they know that looking at life through blog colored glasses requires them to be at their funniest at all times? I got nothing.
So obviously life hasn't been very exciting lately... but I guarantee that this weekend is going to provide PLENTY of blog fodder. This thursday, my sisters kids are coming to stay with me for not one, not two, but 4, almost five nights, and 4 full days. My sister has 3 year old twins... and a baby - 16 months old. I'll have 7 kids in my house... ages 6,4,4,3,3, 16 months, and 10 months. I have a death wish. I love my sister. She deserves this weekend away more than any other Mom I know. I love my sisters boys. They are adorable and wonderful and so much fun. I've been laughing about it for months... assuring my sister that we will be fine. But as thursday approaches, I'm starting to feel a tad bit frightened. If I haven't posted again by next thursday... can someone come looking for me?