It's taken me a while to do it...because well, just because. I'm busy like that. But, I was tagged and asked to post pictures of five things in my house and then tell you about them. Or something like that. I think I'm supposed to list the rules and then do it, and then tag five other people. But I'm not really feeling like playing by the rules today. So this will have to do.
Okay, number 1... Right after I had the twins, I went to this great little cross stitch store with my Mom. As I was browsing through the store, I saw this hanging on the wall. I thought... how perfect. It's about twins and I just had twins. Then I realized the names stitched on to the bottom WERE my twins. The owner of the shop was a good friend of my Mom, and she had stitched it for me, and hung it in her shop for me to find. So now it hangs in my house and I smile every time I see it because it reminds me of the sweet woman who made it for me and her very generous heart. (In case you were wondering, I cropped out the parts where Sam and Lucy's names were because if I didn't, then you would know my last name and my true identity. That would ruin everything, wouldn't it?)
This is my washing machine. It's a top loading high efficiency machine. I love it because I can fit A LOT of clothes in it at one time and I am always doing laundry. Lots and lots of laundry. Like 8 or 9 loads a week. The problem is that I am not always folding laundry which results in a lot of clean, very wrinkled clothes in baskets lining the wall of my bedroom. Sometimes nine loads worth. My wonderful patient family is very good at getting dressed out of a basket. If only there was a high efficiency machine that FOLDS too...

Okay, number 4... this is a picture of the room in my house I think I might miss the most. It's my food storage pantry... an entire room just for my food storage. I love it because it is close to my kitchen so I don't forget to use what's in it. Although it does generate some very interesting comments from nonmormon friends and neighbors... "What exactly are you preparing for?" I don't exactly know, but whatever it is, I will enjoy my canned peaches when it happens.

And finally, in honor of my house that has treated us so well, my front door. I love my front door because it is red. I rarely use it, but whenever I do, I always smile because my door is red. It makes me happy... and I will miss it.

