Saturday, April 26, 2008

4 and Fashion Forward

Not too long ago, I posted about Sam and his unique sense of style. In summary, Sam likes to wear everything backwards. You can read the full post, and see a visual, by clicking here.

Funny thing though, he has recently taken tremendous interest in MY fashion efforts... After getting dressed one afternoon (um... yes, sometimes it's the afternoon before I'm wearing something other than workout clothes or pajamas. It happens. You want to make something of it?), Sam looked at me and said,

"Mommy, I really like that outfit. The color looks pretty on you."

Then, just the other day, Sam was laying on the couch and he said, totally unprompted,

"Mommy, you should get some Bare Minerals Make Up."

When I asked him why, he responded, "Because it's so pure... you can sleep in it."

Who knew that infomercials were so effective?