Okay, so anyone that knows Lucy knows that her least favorite activity of all time is getting her hair brushed. She hates it... I mean, really, really hates it. She only submits to the torture when the only other alternative is punishment. Sometimes, if we don't have to go church, or anywhere else where it really matters, we go two or even three days without brushing her hair. It is that much of a battle to get it done. (I know. If I brushed it everyday, or twice a day, it wouldn't be so difficult when we DID brush it. But we're not talking about me, are we?) Lucy has had haircuts before. Several, actually. But it's always been long. But you know what, I'm tired of messing with it. So last night, Lucy got her most dramatic haircut yet. I did it, so it isn't perfect... but I still think she looks pretty cute. I've already brushed her hair three times since the cut, and it is so much easier! I should have cut it a long time ago.

