Not too long ago, but long enough that I can't exactly remember when it was, I was tagged for a "five things" meme. (Call me blogging ignorant, but I've never actually gotten what a meme is. Is it a post all about me me?)
So, without further ado...
5 things on today's to do list:
-sleep.
-rest.
-feel better.
-remove the bowling ball from inside my sinus cavity.
-keep the children alive.
(I'm feeling better now, but that was really how my entire day was. Basic survival only. My husband's been sick for two weeks. Wasn't it sweet of him to share? I'm determined to be better by tomorrow. Because we all know that mothers CANNOT be sick for two weeks without the world collapsing around them.)
5 snacks I enjoy:
-watermelon
-naval oranges
-popcorn
-Breyers Rocky Road Ice Cream
-the peanut butter chocolate wafer little debbie bar thingys that literally have four thousand calories in them... per bite.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Okay... some things are a given. Pay off the mortgage, pay tithing, and all of that other responsible stuff. With the leftovers... I would:
-Hire Clay Aiken to sing at my birthday party.
-Buy a horse. And a place to keep it.
-Create a library in my own house full of books I haven't read yet. A library that doesn't charge late fees.
-Buy the camera that I really want but can't currently afford.
-Create a slush fund that allows me to buy dinner for anyone I'm with, whenever I go out to eat. With dessert.
5 places I've lived:
-in a very tiny one bedroom apartment in Provo, UT, while studying at BYU.
-in a less tiny, but still very small two bedroom apartment in Provo, UT, while studying at BYU and expecting baby number 1.
-in the hottest city on earth. Ever.
-over the river and through the woods in a mountain house. Complete with streams and wild turkeys, groundhogs, raccoons, and various other wild life.
-in the prettiest city on earth. At least in my estimation.
If you want to play along... please do. I tag you all. Everyone.