Over on my left sidebar is an ad from an organization called blogher. It's for women bloggers, or blogs that are generally geared towards women. I'm a member of their ad network, which is why you see their ad over there... on the left. For a long time, they have been closed to new blogger applications, but word is, they've just opened it back up. So, if you're interested in having blogher ads on your blog, visit this site... http://www.blogherads.com/, and click on the link, For Bloggers. Unless you get colossal amounts of traffic to your blog, it won't make you a bunch of money, but even a little money doesn't hurt, right? And who knows... maybe one day your awesomely awesome writing skills will bring in loads of traffic... then you'll already be set up to make some free money. Blogher pays per page impression, not just per click, so all people have to do is come to your page (although... you do make a bit more when people do click... you're always welcome to pad my quilting fund by clicking on the ads on my page). So anyway... go check out the link and read over their requirements.
On the other sidebar, is this wonderful new gadget that blogger provides... do you follow my blog? It seems a bit facebookish to me... but hey, I like to try new things. So, click and let me know you follow...
Alright then. I'm done asking things of you... I'll try and come up with something hilariously funny to post tomorrow to reward your efforts.