I'm sick! My head is full of stuff and my body is achy and I have a fever. My children have totally taken over my house. I sit here, snuggled on my coach with entirely too many blankets and watch as the order and cleanliness crumbles around me. Henry's naked, drawing on the wall with a crayon. Sam just crumbled life cereal all over the floor... do you know how crumbly life cereal is? Lucy has decided that it will be extra challenging to mix all the puzzle pieces of ten different puzzles together and then try and put them all back together at the same time.
Awesome. It's okay. I'll be better tomorrow. If not, you want to come over?
So, the house we're building will be done in about six weeks or so... I'm using it as my reason for not doing basic cleaning tasks... the hall closet needs to be organized? Eh. We're moving soon. I'll do it then. The microwave needs to be cleaned? Eh. It won't be my microwave in a few weeks. The basement needs to be straightened up? Eh. A few more weeks won't hurt. Kids' sheets need to be changed? Eh. We're moving soon. I'll wash them then...
Okay. Maybe I should wash the sheets now. And I guess it would actually be rude to leave the microwave a mess. Dang it. I'm talking myself out of my laziness.
One more thing before I crumble in to a heap of miserable snottiness, I have a coupon for Gymboree, 25% off, that has to be used by midnight on the 26th... I'm not gonna use it. I couldn't get it to you in time for you to visit a store, but if you want me to email you the code for an online purchase, it's yours. They've got some cute stuff on sale right now... I've got two codes... leave me a comment if you want it, and I'll email it over.