Many weeks ago, I got this award from Kelli, at Gohn Crazy.
I've been meaning to pass it along, but haven't due to the craziness that has been my life over the past month. But things are a bit calmer now. I'm unpacked. Christmas shopping is done. Kids are mostly healthy. So, today's the day.
The Rules:
1. Name 5 things you love.
2. Pass the award to 5 blogs you love to read.
3. Link back to the page of the person who gave you the award.
Without further ado:
Five things I love, in no particular order:
1. I love good drinks. Not alcoholic ones. I don't know what those taste like. But good hot chocolate, and good apple cidar, and really good, fresh lemonade. And cherry coke. I can very easily drink my way in to happiness and contentment. If there is nothing good to eat, if I can find something good to drink, I'm generally happy.
2. I love Clay Aiken. (you knew he had to be on my list, didn't you?) Love his voice. Love his Christmas Music. Love his efforts to help children with special needs.
3. I love my kids. Everything about them. I love their personalities, and the little idiosyncracies that make them uniquely and wonderfully who they are. I love that they so easily make me laugh and smile and that I am most fortunately blessed with the opportunity to hang out with them all day.
4. I love words. I love putting them together to create thoughts and ideas that are so easily expressed and understood because of lovely, descriptive, dynamic words. I love using them myself, and I love reading them when others have discovered ways to use them in ways that impact and infuse.
5. I love Josh Groban's rendition of Little Drummer Boy. Very powerful. Very moving. Which is impressive for a song that's main lyric is rum pa pum pum.
Okay. I'm done.
Here's five blogs that I love to read because I highly respect and admire the women who write them...
1. Life... it's the Little Things by Destinee
2. The Call Clan by Leslie
3. Moments that Matter by Melissa
4. The Owens Fam by kto1s
5. Where the wild things are by Jenny
You guys are all awesome. :) I am officially 'Lovin your blog' and the award is now yours.
Thanks Kelli, for passing it along to me.