Friday, February 27, 2009

And the winner is...

It's Friday morning, it's cold and rainy, and my house is in need of a tremendous deep clean... I'm not looking forward to it at all, even a little bit. But, it's still a good day because today I get to give away stuff. And there is no denying that giving away stuff makes any day full of sunshine.

I'm happy to announce that Jennifer of Jayasel.net has won her very own copy of The Kid Dictionary. Congratulations Jen... hope you enjoy the book! I know I certainly did.

And for our second winner... my most excellent friend Leslie of The Call Clan, will be happily shopping her way through Amazon with an extra $20 in her pocket... congratulations Leslie!

For those of you that didn't win, be sure to pick up your own copy of The Kid Dictionary... and laugh a little. It feels good. :)