I remember when I was growing up, whenever my mother took a picture, she would always remind my brother to make sure he didn't smile like he was smelling something funny. You know that forced, awkward smile that some kids can't seem to get rid of? My brother had one, and then Jordan had one. And because it's obviously a genetic trait, Henry has one too. The natural, adorable smile is in there, lurking beneath the surface, emerging when he laughs or doesn't think he's being watched. But ask Henry to smile for the camera, and this is what you get. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
On a side note, and because we're talking about Henry, the child talked more yesterday, in his eight hours of undivided Mommy attention, than I have ever heard him talk before. I think he's going to really like having his brothers and sisters in school all day!
