Dear Strep Throat,
So, I'm better now. And Lucy was better too. You think you're all tough and stuff making my little girl sick again? You SO don't know who you're messing with. So. Get the heck out of my house, would you? I want my happy girl back.
Sincerely,
A Mom who just paid BIG bucks for a new antibiotic.
Dear Baby in my Womb,
LET GO OF MY RIBS.
Love, Mom.
Dear Lovely Blogging Friends,
Thank you for all the lovely words you write. They make me smile. They make me feel like we're friends. Because we are friends, aren't we? I think if I were to meet you all in person, I would want to hug you. Which means we MUST be friends.
Sincerely,
The one who is commenting little as of late, but is reading nonetheless.
PS. Um, please don't hold me to the hug thing. I'm all about hugs, but if you turned out to be creepy or smelly or just really, really weird in person, I'm pretty sure I would not want to hug you. And if you tried to make me, I'd probably call the police. Which wouldn't really be good for anyone.
Dear Olympics,
Could you please be less exciting? You are RUINING my bedtime.
Sincerely,
The one who wishes short track speed skating was on every night. (as long as it's over by 10 PM)