My baby was blessed on Sunday. It was lovely in every sense of the word. Except I completely forgot to take pictures. When I went to change her into something more comfortable, I remembered. With her dress undone down the back, I tossed her to her Dad and took this shot. Remarkable, isn’t it?
It doesn’t matter, really. I never take pictures. (As evidenced by my time spent with friends at the CBC last weekend. I took my camera everywhere I went and didn’t take a single shot.)
I DID take some pictures this afternoon. Want to see?
Notice the hair hanging over her shirt… oh, how I love this baby’s head.
And her big brown eyes…
And her lovely cheeks…
And her adorably delicious smile…
And her double chin…
And pretty much everything else about her too…
Just one more…
Word on the street is that she looks like this guy…
Sigh. I love my babies.