Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Introducing: The Vintage Pearl

Today, I'm excited.


Would you like to know why? I'm excited because I get to tell you about something that I really love.

The Vintage Pearl is a custom jewelry shop that creates unique and inspired pieces of jewelry just for you. My first Vintage Pearl necklace was part of a Swag Bag I received when I attended The Casual Blogger Conference last summer. It immediately became one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. Then, for Christmas this year, my husband ordered me one of these - a necklace with the initials of all my babies. And well, nothing makes me happier than my babies.
  

There are so many things from The Vintage Pearl that I love. I love this lovebirds necklace and suddenly feel possessed by a desire to have my husband's initials stamped with mine. What could be more perfect?


I also love, love, love this layered flower. I love that these pieces are so simple, and yet they still tell stories. And they DO tell stories. Whenever I wear mine, people always stop and ask about it.


What should you know about The Vintage Pearl? All work is custom made, from start to finish in studio. They use sterling silver, fresh water pearls, and birth stone crystals to make their jewelry. And, my favorite part, each piece is stamped by hand, so every single item is unique. Please go and look around this amazing shop. I have yet to find something that I didn't love. I know that you will be pleased as well.

Finally, the most fabulous thing about The Vintage Pearl is how willing they were to support Rising Star Outreach and contribute to Karl's sponsorship. And well, companies happy to support such a marvelous cause deserve to be supported in return. I am so happy to welcome them into my Blogging with Purpose campaign and hope that you'll remember them the next time you're shopping for that perfect gift or just want to treat yourself with something truly lovely.

*************

Remember, you can help support Karl's sponsorship as well. Just click on the button below to be taken to Rising Star's safe and secure donation page. Thanks so much for your help!