Hello.
So, a couple of things to tell you about.
First, I've got a guest post over on What to Expect, where I talk about Moms helping other Moms out. You're ever so welcome to go and read.
We Moms Got Your Back
And also, I just received a beautiful book in the mail that was extra exciting. Exciting because it's a lovely book, and also because there's stuff in it that I wrote. I've always loved the Power of Moms website because it does so much to empower Moms--to encourage and lift and inspire them to do and be more. I've guest posted on Power of Moms a few times, and was more than happy to contribute to their latest project, an amazing book on Deliberate Mothering. So now the book is done and you can buy a copy by clicking on this book. Ebooks and hard copy books are available. The ebooks are extra cool because you can buy the entire thing, or you can just buy the chapters that look particularly interesting to you. (I love technology.)
Buy the Book (or just check it out, yo)