Thursday, February 28, 2008

Henry

Henry is finally feeling better. I'm so glad. Sick babies are so sad. On Tuesday evening, he went to bed at 6:00 pm because, though his fever was gone and his nose was not so stuffy, he was still very tired from the entire ordeal. At about 10:00, he woke up, seemingly refreshed from a nice long, evening nap. I didn't mind though. I was just happy he was feeling better. Really, there is no better time to catch adorable baby footage than late at night. One of the burdens of being baby number 4 is that you so infrequently get complete and total undivided attention. (I felt guilty about this for a while, but the wonderful brothers and sisters that Henry gets to hang around with totally make up for any attention left wanting. He LOVES them. I don't worry anymore.) So, here is Henry, doing the three things he does best. Waving, clapping, and saying his favorite word, "uh".


(yes, that's Jordan in the background. Yes, it's 10:00 pm and he is still awake. He is deeply immersed in the Spiderwick Chronicles as of late, and stays up late reading by closet light. I can't bring myself to be mad at him for this. I did it! Didn't you?)