A sequel to this post, by Nobody.
Also, a quick note, also inspired by a similar one on Nobody's blog (ummm, thanks nobody. Apparently I wouldn't be much of a blogger without you)... if any of you who visit my blog have links back to my blog in your blogroll or anywhere else on your site that lists my last name or perhaps a combination of my first name, and my husband's first name, because I'm asking nicely, could you change it so that it just says MommyJ, or Mommysnark, or perhaps, "the strange one that prefers to have her name excluded"? It's really for my kids sake... I like posting about them, and including their pictures on my blog, but don't feel comfortable doing so if any Tom, Dick, or Harry could google me and find out where my children live. Maybe I'm being paranoid... but it helps me sleep better at night, so help me out?
