At least that is what my four year old believes. If ever there is a question that I don't know the answer to... "Mommy, just Google it!" Sometimes, he'll suggest that I look it up on you tube. Surely there is a video that will answer all questions.
In all fairness, the Internet can be a wealth of interesting and valuable information. But I'm guessing that there is twice as much ridiculous and useless information floating around, and even more information that is not just useless, but completely and totally inaccurate. Hopefully, we all have our truth filters on high alert when reading the many scores of answers that Google sends our way. Google isn't after all, a magic eight ball that tells our fortunes and futures and solve all our problems. You might not think that though after reading a few of the keyword searches that brought people to my blog... for example,
"Why does my kid wear his clothes backwards?"
or how about,
"Is there such a thing as paternal twins?"
Here recently, Jason Castro, from American Idol has been the topic of nearly half of the keyword searches that lead to my blog... "Is Jason Castro Mormon?", "Jason Castro's Mom", "Jason Castro wears the pants" (I still don't get that one).
My favorite so far is "snot nosed booger face". Who types that in to Google? And better question, why did Google give them my blog as a source for information? I wonder if they found what they were looking for.
So all wise Google, I hope you deliver to the many inquiring minds that turn to you for answers. I for one, am totally hooked on your services and promise to return often to ask your greatness for insight and direction.... and though I poke fun, I have no guarantee that my own questions won't sometimes be totally ridiculous as well.