In the eighteenth century, those wishing to address the king of France would often do so in his bedchamber, while his many attendants prepared him for the day. It was considered an honor to watch him go through this lengthy process, and even a privilege to see his highness use the chamber pot.
So.... should I feel honored to have so many attendants wanting to accompany me to my, ummmm, chamber pot? How lucky to even have one that likes to sit on my lap through the entire process!! I am true royalty, indeed.
In other news... Yesterday when I was getting ready for bed I noticed a line of chocolate face prints running along the back of my pants, just level with Henry's head. Nice. I guess if I had to choose a substance to be covered with, chocolate would be my first pick. If you ever find me hiding in the closet sucking on my pants, now you'll know why.