My new house will be done three weeks from Friday. And I'm flippin excited. I'm not excited about the moving part. Who really gets excited about moving? But I am excited about the new house. I went to see it today, and was absolutely ready to just move right in... except that it's missing floor covering, and cabinets, and door knobs... and toilets. All essential items for day to day living. Except for maybe the toilets. We could always run outside to the construction port-a-potty that's still on site... hmmm. Excited, but not quite that excited (Tori, you're welcome to come and use it though...)
I think I'm going to walk through my current house and take down all the pictures, just so I feel like I'm moving. I think perhaps that will make it official.
Henry has started talking like crazy. The words were no where to be had, and then all of a sudden, he started pointing to his pajama drawer and saying "zammies" and pointing to his diapers and saying "bipers!" He's also started roaring. Like a bear. If you act like he's scared you, he thinks it's the funniest thing ever in the entire world. He laughs, and then waits quietly for you to collect yourself... then he scares you again. It's so funny to watch him prepare himself... you can see his little mouth change shape as he gets ready to roar... then his eyes start to dance with the excitement of trickery. You can also tell that he can hardly contain the giggles long enough to get a successfully scary roar out. He literally cracks himself up with the idea of it all.
I love him.
I had lunch with my husband today... unaccompanied by minors. We drank coke, and had grown up conversation, and ate delicious food. It was therapeutic, and wonderful, and totally refreshing.
Our landlord just showed up to paint the outside of our current house... Sam and Lucy went outside to meet him. Sam said, "Hello Again!"
I don't know why it seemed so cute, but it did.
And now I have to go pick up Jordan, so that is all.