Yesterday in the car, Sam told me he wanted a copy of one particular Scooby Doo movie that he really likes. He told me about the movie, and then he said,
"Mommy, I don't want to AFFORD the movie, I just want to BUY it."
Heh. All those times he's heard me say, "We can't afford that..."
So my life is one big pile of hectic right now. All kinds of stuff to worry about and think about and plan for... the fact that I'm moving in less than two weeks does not make the holidays seem less stressful. It's a welcome stress though... I love Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and Christmas music, and Clay Aiken singing Christmas music, and cold weather, and good food and just about every other thing that comes along with the holidays. And, though I'm not excited about the process of getting there, I am excited about my new house.
With moving, however, comes the temporary loss of Internet connection. So, if you don't see or hear from my Internet self over the next few weeks, know that it's hugely personal. You've all hurt my feelings and I'm never coming back. Just kidding.
I hope your Thanksgiving is most outstanding, and that your Christmas shopping does not lead you to afford anything you can't buy.