I've got none. I want to post, really I do. But I got nothing. Do all bloggers go through this?
Things are good on the home front.
Christmas was good... if you like stinkin summer weather in the middle of winter. We were not home for Christmas, but on the coast of Georgia visiting extended family. On Christmas day, it was 80 degrees. This might sound nice to you, if you are perhaps, living somewhere that is currently buried in snow. But I hated it. I wanted to be wearing a sweater and drinking hot chocolate and not sweating. But it's okay. I endured.
We're home now, and enjoying the kids being so enamored with their new Lego sets and 3D puzzles, they've totally forgotten there is a TV in the living room.
My puppy is still adorable as ever... and it's a good thing. It redeems her in to my good graces... because potty training? Not so fun. She's doing pretty good. Most of the time. Really, at this point, because she's so young, it's more like I'm potty trained for her... I read an article once about parents who toilet trained infants... didn't use diapers, just watched for babies cues and stuck em on the pot when they were about to go. They talked about how thrilled they were to have little babies potty trained. Except they're not. The parents are potty trained. It really just seems like a bunch of extra work if you ask me. But then, I'm even against the extra work that cloth diapers create, so who am I to talk? I was talking about the puppy wasn't I? She's sleeping all night and she will absolutely not go potty (I'm such a mommy... who else uses phrases like 'go potty'?) in her crate, which is where she stays at night, and whenever we leave her at home alone. It's the free time roaming around the house that gets her in trouble. I KNOW I shouldn't let her wander around unless I'm able to watch her constantly. But I get distracted, and her bladder CANNOT be bigger than a peanut... so we've had a few accidents. I did some research and learned that Beagles and Pugs, her two parent breeds are both notoriously difficult to potty train. Excellent news. I'm hanging in there though, and have not even once, ventured anywhere near regret or frustration, so we're good.
So, since I've written a post that is a whole lot of not so useful information, go read this post... Written by my sister... love her, and love what she wrote. I promise it's more fulfilling than puppy poo, which is about all you're getting around here.