Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is McDonalds on the list?

Josh and I love to watch Diners, Drive ins, and Dives... the show on food network that details places to eat all over the country... it's an awesome show. Unless your hungry... then it's just plain cruel. At any rate, for Josh's birthday I bought him a copy of the Diners/Drive Ins, blah blah too hard to type title book... I think we may plan every vacation from here on out around what kind of food we can eat on the way there... because food makes me happy.

And now to the point... I also got Josh a book that details the 100 best hamburger joints all over the country. When he told Jordan what the book was about, Jordan asked, with all the sincerity of a happy meal loving seven year old...

"Is McDonalds on the list?"

Uhhh, no. McDonalds does not, actually, have the best hamburgers in the country. And now our next vacation will revolve around teaching Jordan what real hamburgers actually taste like.

Finally, because I'm feeling the need to share my musical diversity, and assure you that I do actually listen to more than just one person, one person that I may or may not have mentioned on this blog before, but will perhaps never mention again because of the somewhat awkward and rather unusual attention my last post garnered...

I just bought tickets too see these guys... word is they put on the very best show you could ever imagine... I'll let you know in August...