Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday...


This is me and my awesomely awesomest older brother. Today... he is choak, gasp, sigh in disbelief... 30 years old!!! I know a few thing about my brother... I know he's brilliant, I know he's loyal, and I know he is one of the best Dad's I've ever seen in action - his four little boys are lucky to have him. I also know that without him, I would be living in a black hole of computer nightmares never to be solved without his annoyingly succint ability to fix them. So Jared... today, I and my harddrive wish you a most excellent 30th birthday. :)

And this... is my awesomely awesomest Mamma... back in the day when she rolled her seriously curly hair on coffee cans to get it straight... isn't she gorgeous? Today also happens to be her birthday... I know. What a fun present she got thirty years ago, huh? What do I know about my mother? I know she's the best. Unequivocally, undeniably the best Mom anyone could ever ask for. I love you Mom. Hope your day is the best too. :)


And now my favorite Idol performance from last night... Adam Lambert, singing Tracks of my Tears, an old school Motown song written by Smokey Robinson. Can I just say how much I love Smokey Robinson? He was the mentor for this week and I abosolutely wanted to give him a hug by the end of the night... everyone else on the show got a hug... I wanted one too! This guy Adam is um, a little over the top for me some weeks, but this time around, it was such a moving performance... I loved it. And so I share. :)