Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Southern Fried Entertainment.

(Gah! Just edited because I misspelled Southern in the title. Haven't I lived in the south my ENTIRE life?)

I love Dollywood. It might be the best amusement park ever. It has awesome food. And lots of stuff for kids to do. And Dolly Parton music blasting all over the park, all the time. What's not to love? Lucy would tell you that thunderstorms that send you home early are NOT worth loving... but we'll catch up with her later. First... here we are, thoroughly soaked minutes after we arrived at the park. Oh, and lest you think we handed Henry to strangers so that he wasn't in any of the pictures... we left him at a friends house for this trip. It wasn't personal. More of a height requirement thing. Where was I? Oh yes. Us. Soaking wet.

100_0084

Lucy is behind Sam... don't know how she managed to hide herself completely. Here's one where you can, uh, actually see her face.

100_0083

We rode the giant inner tube river rapids ride twice in a row because there was no line to speak of.

The second time around, Josh captured the soaking live and in person. I have no idea how he kept the camera dry. Except that he's superman.

100_0094 
100_0090 
100_0091 
100_0097

All done, and oh, so adorable.

100_0099

Then we rode some more rides, without taking pictures.

Then we had ice cream.

Then I basked in the cuteness of my children.

100_0115 
100_0120 
100_0116

And this guy too. I like him pretty good.

100_0117

Then it started to rain. And Lucy was NOT happy about going home.

100_0124

Sam is happy,

100_0132

I'm happy

100_0135

Jordan is, um... I don't know what Jordan is.

100_0136

And Lucy is still sad.

100_0129

More sadness.

100_0133

Lets be happy again, shall we? Remember the icecream Lu? That made you happy.

100_0109

One more of these for good measure...

100_0137

The end.