So, there are a lot of really crazy elements to my life. Like grocery shopping with four children. Or bath time, or dinner time, or any other time they aren't sleeping.
And sometimes when they are sleeping. ALL in my bed. At once.
Four kids fill up my dinner table. They comfortably fill up the back of my minivan, and almost an entire pew at church. They drink two gallons of milk a week and generate more than six loads of laundry, every four days.
A box of fruit snacks? Gone in seconds. An entire watermelon is snack, once. (okay, maybe that one is actually my fault.) 1 lb. of ground beef isn't enough to feed us all. A box of cereal is breakfast one and a half times.
Taking all of my kids to the dentist all at the same time costs more than four hundred dollars, and that's if no one has any cavities. We just bought back to school clothes for three children. New clothes. New tennis shoes. Back packs, school supplies, all three times. Soon, it will be school pictures times 3. School fundraisers times 3. T-ball cleats and basketball uniforms and gymnastics leotards, times 3.
Have we talked about my house yet? Four kids are really messy. Clothes are always on the floor, legos are always left on the stairs, and no one EVER flushes the toilet. Dishes are often left on the counter, and popsicle sticks are found stuck to the underside of couch* cushions, and the side of the television.
See? I told you my life is crazy.
But you know what's craziest of all?
I CAN'T stop thinking about babies.
Can someone with a newborn PLEASE come visit?
I'm hungry.
*(edited because my mother just made fun of me HORRIBLY because I spelled couch as coach. So here ya go, mother dear. I fixed it!!)