I stayed home from church this morning because Sam was running a little bit of a fever. We watched a little bit of BYUTV, and enjoyed a remarkable address from President Thomas S. Monson. He spoke for the weekly devotional at BYU a few weeks ago, about the many prophets that he has known and associated with over the course of his life. Sam and I watched, curled up on the couch, he remaining just as captivated as I. At times I laughed, at times I cried. It was wonderful. It's long, but it's worth every moment you spend watching, or listening. Click on the link below, and you'll be taken to a page where you can listen to the audio, or watch the video of his address. Just click on Watch Now, right under President Monson's picture. Enjoy!
Thomas S. Monson | Principles From Prophets | September 15, 2009 | BYU Broadcasting
Shared via AddThis