You know, just so you know I'm still alive and all.
I am. Quite happily so, I might add. We're busy doing all the lovely things that come with Christmas... today we are making gingerbread houses and playing with toys newly acquired from our busy Sunday afternoon that included gift exchanges with both sets of Grandparents. Entertained children are happy children, which makes for a very happy Mama.
I'm also gearing myself up for a big dinner come Christmas Eve afternoon... with guests a plenty and heaven help me, enough food for everyone. (please, oh please let there be enough food!)
So all is well in the MommyJ household... I hope that you are enjoying a lovely, most wonderful holiday week. I expect I won't post again until after the new year. I hope not because I plan on having far too much fun to work in a blog. Love you all...
(comments off. I mean, let's be real. We're all busy, aren't we? Go make some cookies or something. :))