Thursday, December 9, 2010

Friendly Friday

Ahem. So today, on this marvelous friday, my little old blog is one of three featured blogs on Friendly Friday, over at "Thanks, Mail Carrier." Why, you may ask? I haven't the foggiest idea. But I'm not one to complain when someone wants to call me special.


If you're a regular around these parts, please do disregard completely the remainder of this post. And if you're new... well, I'm not really sure what you should do if you're new. I guess you might want to know a little something about me. But see, I have this problem when I meet new people. Generally, my voice gets really loud and my words start pouring out one on top of the other without paying the slightest bit of attention to what came before, and what might possibly come after. In short, my mouth runneth amuck. 

For your sake, I'll try to be concise. I'm a mother to five children, a writer, unpublished, but hoping to be published, a wife, and a southern girl that likes to say things like "these here parts" and "I'm plum tuckered out." I like to blog about my family,  my faith, and this, my mothering journey. And it IS a journey. With this blog, I try to find and focus on the joy of it all. Because even when it's hard, when the climb is steep and the way seems much too dark, there is always joy to be found. 

Up above, there are a few links I hope you'll click on. About Me, um, well yes, that one tells you all about me. And the Best of MommySnark tab takes you to a list of posts I'm most proud of, those that I hope are the truest expression of this person that I am, or at least that I'm trying to be. 

And finally, just thank you. Thank you for stopping by, for taking the time to read my ramblings. I hope you'll stay awhile.