I thought long and hard about what I wanted to do on the blog to become more purpose driven. I thought about the hows and the whys and whens. When I thought about sponsoring a child through Rising Star, all the pieces fell into place and in my heart of hearts, I knew it was what I wanted to do.
What does Rising Star do? Watch these videos to understand their mission and learn a little more about the children.
I am not a traveler. I don't like airplanes. I like staying at home. But this... this makes me want to get on a plane and fly to India. It makes me want to give as much as I can, in any way that I can.
I blog for me - for my writing, my sanity, my personal fulfillment. And I blog for you - for your friendship, for your entertainment (I hope). But now, I blog for these children too.
