First of all, thanks so much to everyone who entered. Through this giveaway, $50 was donated to Rising Star Outreach. How fabulous is that?
And now for the winner...
I'm an honest person, see? I value truth and goodness and promise with my whole heart that I did not tweak or influence the results of this giveaway in the slightest. Why do I tell you this? (And hope to heaven you believe me?) Because of 273 possible entries, the winner, as selected by random.org, was contest entry #205, an entry that belonged to my very own sister, Emily (otherwise known as Inkmom). I know... my own sister, right? I promise it was random. I did not ask her to donate. I did not tell her she had to. She reads my blog, saw the contest, and entered just like everyone else. Her winning entry was a result of her donation to Rising Star Outreach. I am so appreciative of her generosity and think she will look lovely in the blue of the Azure Coast dress.
Thanks again for entering, everyone. I hope you'll consider Shabby Apple the next time you need a new dress!