Some days, I have tons of energy. I am ready to conquer the world, write a novel, clean the entire house... and other days I feel like sitting. And so I do. Today is one of those sitting days. My gestating baby is BREAKING my ribs, expanding ever upward and making it hurt to do even simple tasks. You know, like breathing. It isn't bad all the time, even every day. But when it's bad, boy howdy, IT IS BAD.
My not gestating but still feels like a baby almost two year old? I think she knows something is up. She follows me around all day, begging to be held. She isn't whining or complaining about it, just sticking to me like glue. Every passing day makes it harder to lug her 26 lbs. around. So instead, I sit and let her crawl on me like a jungle gym. See? More sitting.
So, I pretty much live under a blog rock and have no idea what all this talk of Google friend connect disappearing is about. All I know is, Google is doing away with the service so if it's the one you use to stay connected with the blogging world, you might want to find another way to hang onto the ones you love? I don't know. I know that you can follow my blog through a variety of ways, all of which are described over in the sidebar. You can like Mommy Snark on Facebook, or subscribe via email updates, or add Mommy Snark to whatever feed reader you use, should you happen to use one at all. And that's all I know. Do you know more? Please tell me if you do.
(Heh. Ivy is sitting next to me, coloring in her coloring book, and I guess she just decided she needed a new one. She hopped out of her chair, patted me on the back, and said, "Mom. Be back back." I'm pretty sure this means "Mom, I'll be right back." Oh, how I love her little words.)
Want to know what album I just bought? This one:
William Joseph's New Album: Be Still
I'm pretty much in love with all of William Joseph's music. Josh and I went to see him in concert and, holy cow, was he fabulous. Do you know who he is? He's a pianist and composer that is so very gifted. Most of his music is original, but this album is a little different. It's a collection of sacred hymns simply arranged, but beautifully executed. The album includes a couple of his original compositions that I'm excited to hear as well. If you click on the above link, you can, in addition to buying the entire album, download a free song. It's an incredibly beautiful rendition of Come Thou Fount. The first time I heard it, I was feeling tired and a little worn down and it absolutely spoke peace and love directly into my soul. I'm not a big crier, but oh, how I cried as I listened to that song. So go listen, would you?
(And just for the record, I didn't get anything for telling you about the new album. Sometimes I just want to share things that I love. Nothing more.)