Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Easy Canvas Prints 16x20 Giveaway

I've said it before. I don't really love to blog about stuff as much as I like to blog about life. But sometimes, stuff comes along that is cool enough to deserve mentioning... especially when I have the opportunity to give away said cool stuff. (Do, please, read on. You'll want to win what I'm giving away.)

Last month, my amazing friend and professional photographer, Destinee Blau came and took pictures of my family. ALL 8 of us. She's one brave woman! I am of the opinion that the entire afternoon was an incredible success (see this post here) but then, they're my kids, so of course, I'm biased.

Knowing that I had great photos to work with, I couldn't resist partnering up with Easy Canvas Prints--a great website offering affordable canvas prints of your favorite photos. I anxiously awaited my own 16x20 canvas print and was thrilled when it finally arrived. See? (I look thrilled, yes?)


I know it's hard to see how truly fabulous the canvas is when I'm showing you a picture that Lucy took with my little measly camera sitting on my front porch. But trust me. It really turned out beautiful. 


The canvas wraps around the edge as you can see in the next photo. The wrap here is 3/4 inch, but you can order a larger 1.5 inch wrap if you prefer. (And yes, that is an empty flower pot sitting next to the canvas. Well, it's not totally empty. It's full of rocks and dirt. What? I just had a baby. Don't judge my lack of planting.)


So I'm totally pumped to be able to give one of you, my fine readers, your very own 16x20 canvas print from Easy Canvas Prints. You simply upload your favorite photo to Easy Canvas Prints, and they'll print it up, and send it along, totally and completely FREE. (Unfortunately, because of shipping charges, the giveaway is only available to readers within the continental United States.)

Whether you enter the giveaway or not, be sure to check out Easy Canvas Prints and bookmark their site. They have great sales and promotions running all the time.

Here's how it works. Enter the giveaway by doing any of the following tasks listed below. Once the task is completed, click on that task (within the widget) to let me know that you've done it. That's it. Not too complicated is it? You can log in using your facebook profile, or simply use your email address. I promise your email address isn't shared with anyone. It's simply recorded so that I have the means to contact you should you win. Do let me know if you have any questions, or if you feel you entries aren't being recorded as they should. (For more information on Rising Star Outreach, the charity I support and that you can support when entering the contest, click here: Rising Star Outreach and Mommy Snark

(And also, I'm obligated to tell you that no monetary compensation was received for this post. Easy Canvas Prints sent me a 16x20 print for the sake of this review. That's it. My opinions, as always, are completely my own.)

a Rafflecopter giveaway