Monday, June 11, 2012

Jack is 2 months old

Sometimes I wonder where the time has gone. I was pregnant fifteen minutes ago, and now the baby is 2 months old! Other times, I think about how much time I spend sitting and nursing and sitting and sitting and nursing and then I check my calendar and realize I've only actually left my house seven times in two months and I wonder how the baby isn't five years old yet, because that's how long it feels like I've been sitting here.

I wouldn't trade it though. I'm soaking up the opportunity to love on this, my last baby. He is a dear, dear boy and we are all desperately in love. Pictures? Of course.






Just for fun, here's a side by side comparison of the four boys... close to the same age. Definitely some similarities, but I think they are each their own man. Can you tell which one is which?