Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oh. My. Mess.

So I was sitting in the living room nursing Jack when Ivy comes running in from the bedroom.

"Mommy!" She shouted. "I all white."

Oh my, was she ever.


Okay, really that first picture does nothing to show how "white" she really was. Let's get a closer look, shall we? Pretty much her entire body looked like this. Arms, legs, belly... anywhere she could reach on her own.


It wasn't hard to figure out where she'd been sitting.


Again, terrible representation of just how much lotion was smeared all over my bed. That jar of expensive (but crazy effective, so if you've never tried it and you have a kid with eczema you totally should) California Baby Calendula Cream was pretty much FULL. So, yeah. My bed is going to have awesome skin for years.

I wanted to be annoyed, but seriously, she was so cute telling me about what she'd done. All I really wanted to to do was take her picture. So I did. This girl? I'm pretty much in love with her.



And also, Jack says Hi.


And he thinks you're funny.