So, we've been memorizing the Articles of Faith as part of our family home evening lessons. The kids have gotten pretty good at the first three... we're working on the fourth. Currently the fourth article of faith according to Lucy, goes like this:
"We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are first, faith in the Lord, Jesus Christ; second, repentance; third, baptism by emergency for the remission of sins; fourth laying on of pants, for the gift of the holy ghost."
I guess some people might consider the need for baptism an emergency... but I tell ya, pants that give you the gift of the Holy Ghost? That I would like to see.
(in case you can't remember your primary graduation when you had to have them all memorized, or in case you didn't go to primary and you have no idea what I'm talking about... you can see the fourth article of faith, as it should be, and the others as well, here.)