Monday, November 12, 2007

Tag, I'm It.

Sabrina of Oh, Silly Me has tagged me and requested that I list seven random things about myself. And you better watch out because when I'm done, I'm supposed to tag seven of you... that's right... seven! Still not sure if that is going to happen, but I can at least list random things about myself...


1. 8 days after I first met my husband, we were engaged. It was basically love at first sight... or maybe love at first kiss. Whatever it was, it didn't take long, and it apparently worked, cause 8 years and 4 children later... we're really happy.

2. In the summer time, I buy watermelon more frequently than I do bread, or milk. There is always a bowl of watermelon in my fridge. I eat it every day and never grow tired of it. It is my absolute favorite food. The only thing that gets me through the winter months when watermelon is no longer in season is the naval orange... because I like them almost as much. I buy a big huge box and eat two or three a day all winter.

3. My arms are grossly double jointed. I can turn them completely inside out. It really is disturbing... and apparently it's genetic cause Jordan's arms are just as weird as mine. Maybe I'll post a picture sometime.

4. I carried my twins 38 weeks and they weighed over 7 lbs. a piece. I was huge. (Really. I promise you've never seen anything like it). They were huge. Two years later I had surgery to fix all the damage caused by 14 1/2 lbs. of baby. They were totally worth it... but it still wasn't fun.

5. My favorite color has always been and will always be orange. It's because it is the happiest color.

6. The farthest from home I have ever been is Hawaii. I've never been outside the United States. As sad as that may sound... I don't really mind it. I've never been one to dream of flying off to exotic or exciting places. I like home.

7. Growing up, my passion in life was riding horses. I rode as much as I could afford... it was a very expensive hobby since I didn't own my own horse. I did a little bit of show jumping, and even though I never won, I was third place once. I also rode for a little while at BYU until they canned the equitation program. Someday... when I have more time and money is growing on trees, I would love to live somewhere with many, many horses.

Okay. there is my randomness. As for you... I would love to know more randomness about...

Lindsay because I already think she is an ever so interesting person...

My old roommates Melanie, Kristin because I just learned about their blogs so I must pick them. And they are fun.

My other old roommate Christa because she used to say terribly random things in her sleep ("I'm cold... will you put my feet in the microwave?")... so I'm sure her randomness would be interesting.

My dearest friend Jenny because I miss her desperately.

Methodical Wormer because she is adorable and who wouldn't want to know more about someone that calls herself wormer?

And finally... my friend Karen, who needs something to post about besides websites for us to go and look at. (Not that I mind... the recommended websites have been very cool).

Okay, so there you go. My randomness, and my demands for randomness from my friends. I promise I'll still love you if you don't play along.