So, have you seen the video that has gone viral on youtube of the wedding party dancing their way down the isle? It's a great video. You should go see it after you're done here. My kids saw it. They loved it. They wanted to make their own. Well, who am I to interfere with their adorableness?!
Things to watch for in this video:
- Henry doing a karate kick and saying "Whooo-Yah!!
- Jordan doing a very unusual form of hula dancing.(I have no idea. I swear he didn't learn it from me)
- Sam's facial expressions. Can we say "Drama?!"
Things to ignore in this video:
- my not so clean floors, and the not so clean kitchen in the background
- Lucy's "hasn't been brushed in four days" hair (what? It's summer time. Give me a break.)
- Henry's dirty face (we just ate dinner)
- The fact that all of my boys are terribly shaggy and really need haircuts.
Okay, that's all. Enjoy. :)
Friday, July 31, 2009
They get their moves from their Mamma.
Labels:
family,
Henry,
Jordan,
Lucy,
music,
Sam,
stuff kids say,
stuff to make you feel good,
trying to be funny