Friday, January 15, 2010

Of we go, into the wild blue yonder...

So, I hate flying. Hate it with a fiery purple passion. I've done it, on several occasions, and I'm always fine during the actual event. But the time leading up to it?

Bleh.

So you know I must be REALLY excited about going to the Casual Blogger Conference this May. Because even though I have to fly to get there, I'm still excited and willing to go. And boy howdy, I AM excited. There are so many incredible people that I want to meet that will be there, IN THE FLESH.

I have met so many women through this whole blogging thing that quite literally feel like dear friends; that when I see in person I will hug, or perhaps even maul in my complete inability to contain my excitement. (Perhaps this should be a warning... I will probably act much like an out of control giddy school girl. Don't worry. It won't last long.)

You can learn all about the conference and make your own plans to attend by clicking on the lovely little button below.

I'm Going to the CBC!

The conference is sponsored by Mormon Mommy Blogs, a wonderful gathering place of bloggers of all different sorts, from all different sorts of places. It's a fun place to hang out, and a great place to read and find great blogs. The two wonderful women that run and manage Mormon Mommy Blogs do a great job of making sure the site stays real... no skirting around real life issues or challenges... but they also keep it uplifting. The goal, I think, is to feel better for having spent a little time there. If you've never clicked over, give it a go. I'll even give you a link...

MMB

So, I'll be there in May, and hopefully, by the time the conference starts will have recovered from any post-flying stress. I'd love to see you all, so come too!

(And... to all my dear sweet wonderful old friends and roommates that might still live in Utah that I love dearly and would LOVE to see again... it's the last weekend in May. Even if you don't go to the conference, want to swing by for a visit?)