It was tough to pick out which headbands I wanted to order for my girls. I'm so very happy with what we selected though. I've ordered headbands from etsy before, but the strength and quality of Ramona's far exceed any others I've tried. Another benefit? They are so very soft and comfortable - not something a little girl will be itching to pull off half way through the school day. (Oh, how many clips and headbands have been lost this way! I imagine there's quite a collection hidden in Lucy's desk at school.)
This one I purchased for Ivy:
Lovely, isn't it? I'd love for you to see it on my sweet baby girl. But when my camera was out this afternoon, (and held clumsily while I worked to keep the battery compartment from falling open) she had cookie smeared all over her face and I didn't want said cookie smeared all over her pretty new headband. So. No Ivy picture today.
How about one of Lucy, though?
Cute, yes?
She absolutely loves it and was so excited to wear it to school this week. Just as predicted, it was STILL on her head when she came home. This is huge for my Lucy Lu. Her hair never makes it through an entire school day.
There are other things in Ramona's shop that I love...
There are other things in Ramona's shop that I love...
These earrings? I need them.
And I have a niece who would look lovely in this:
And what about one of these ruffle necklaces? So pretty.
I'm so happy to feature Ramona's lovely shop and hope you'll pay her a visit now, or the next time you're looking for a baby/friend/sister gift. Her button will be over there on the sidebar if you'd ever like to click on through.
Slowly, but surely, my Rising Star project is moving forward. I hope you'll remember my sponsors in the sidebar area, and if you ever have a spare dollar or two, consider sending them Karl's way.



