Friday, May 13, 2011

Not Vacation Photos

(Reposted. Cause Blogger ate it the first time.)


The good news is the pictures have made it onto the computer, from the camera.

The bad news is I don't have the energy to put em all on the blog just yet.

But I will share these. Cause they make me laugh.

Ever read a book that you just can't put down? Little House in the Big Woods has captured Lucy. I love to see my children love reading.



And then there is the little one. Henry loves books... almost as much as he loves Angry Birds. Playing games on my phone is reserved for special occasions. Like afternoons in the doctor's office waiting room, or long rides in the car. Unless of course, Henry happens to sneak my phone out of my purse while I'm not looking. Then he'll find a place to hide, mute the sound on the game, and play Angry Birds until his little heart near bursts with contentment.

His hiding skills could use some polishing up, I think...


Do you play? If I have the time to waste, I can play me some serious Angry Birds. If you haven't ever tried it, you maybe shouldn't. It's crazy addictive.