Friday, May 20, 2011

Shabby Apple Giveaway Addendum

Okay, so a reader pointed out that the lovely Azure Coast dress that Shabby Apple and I are giving away is only available in sizes up to Medium. Which, you know, pretty much stinks for anyone that might need a larger size. So, I emailed Shabby Apple and said, "Let's do something about this, yo," and they responded and said, "Absolutely, let's do."

So, NOW, also available to be given away, is this dress: The Nine to Five


Very cute, and available in XXS, XS, S, M, L, and XL. If the Azure Coast dress won't work for you size wise, maybe this one will. Be sure to click on the link above to see more pictures.

Even though there are two dresses available, I still only get to give away one. But choices are good, yes? If you like this dress and would like to win, click over and leave a comment on the original giveaway post.

Shabby Apple Giveaway on Mommy Snark

All the same giveaway rules and ways to enter still apply.

(Only available to US Residents)

Also, Shabby Apple did not give me my dress. I bought it, cause I wanted it, and because I like to see and touch and feel anything that I endorse/talk about/give away from this here blog of mine. Shabby Apple IS providing the dress to be given away, cause they are awesome like that. I am receiving no monetary compensation for this post, and my opinions are all my own.