But. We aren't actually hear to talk about MY dress. We need to talk about YOUR dress. I am so excited to work with Shabby Apple, a fine purveyor of women's dresses, to give away the Azure Coast dress to one of you. (Not the dress I'm wearing above. That's a different dress. I'm giving away this blue one right here. Click on the link above to see more pictures) There is so much that I love about this dress. I love the color, I love the cut, I love that it's a faux wrap and not a real wrap because I am just the type of person that manages to fall out of real wrap dresses. This dress retails for $82.00, so to get one free? One of you is going to be oh, so very lucky.How can you win? There are a variety of ways.
1. For you simple folk who don't like to do anything extra, you can leave me a comment telling me you'd like to win. The end. You're in. You're fabulous.
2. For an extra entry, you can like Shabby Apple on Facebook, then come back here and leave me a comment letting me know you did.
3. For another extra entry, you can follow or subscribe to Mommy Snark, then comment and let me know you did. If you already do, why thank you very much. That counts too. Just comment and say so.
(You still with me? That's three possible comments per person, which equals three possible entries, per person. You don't HAVE to do them all, but you CAN do them all. We good?)
4. BONUS ENTRIES! Finally, if you're feeling generous and you really, really love the dress, you can earn 3 entries for every one dollar you donate to Rising Star Outreach, my sponsored charity and love of my heart. (So, for a $5 donation, you get 15 entries. Not bad, huh?) If you make a donation, you DO NOT have to comment to tell me about it. I will keep track of donations and add your entries in for you. Just be sure to donate through this link: Donate to Rising Star through Mommy Snark
And that's it. The giveaway will run for 1 week, so tell your friends, get your entries and think about what shoes you would wear with the awesome Azure Coast dress. If you don't win, or if you like one of the many other fantastic women's dresses over at Shabby Apple, use discount code mommysnark10off to get 10% off your order.
(Giveaway only available for US Residents)
Wait! There's more! Read this next post to get some additional info about the Give Away and see the OTHER dress that you could win.
Shabby Apple Giveaway Addendum